New flowers blooming in my gardens

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I'm sure someone will know what they are. Would love to know myself as I would like to research to see if they would live here

O-Gosh, your flowers are all sooo pretty, and what a collection!! I'd like to know about the blue ones too, don't think I've ever seen any small flowers that were so very blue.

Most everything in my gardens are drying up. It is so hot and dry. We need rain really bad. These are a few I have left. I just hope my mums don't all writher and die.
Crepe Myrtle
Datura
veiw from my deck.

Attachments

• Crepe Myrtle 1.jpg
    Crepe Myrtle 1.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Datura 2.jpg
    Datura 2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Veiw from deck 1.jpg
    Veiw from deck 1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 279
Maggie, your flowers look awsome!! I know it takes alot of work to have a garden that beautiful! Gives a new gardener like me courage! thanks for sharing.
Errol

Thank you Errol. How far from Nashville do you live. I'm about 35-40 miles north near the Ky. line.

Maggie,
I am having the same issues with the hot dry conditions. We just started having rain again, and some things are reviving themselves. Here's hoping you get some rain

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back