not in the garden yet

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

They are finally here they came 5/21
3 males 2 females
2 black and tan and 3 dapples.
Fanny and her litter
The last one I took when they were one 1 day old and this one is "justa grinnin"

Attachments

• more puppies 006.jpg
    more puppies 006.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 339
  • more puppies 007.jpg
    more puppies 007.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 329
  • more puppies 011.jpg
    more puppies 011.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 308

Spider_Lily

Awwwww puppies their so cute.I want a puppy but I have to wait to many critter's to feed already.Wish I was rich.LOL

Kya D

Boy thats the truth they are spendy. I had all of these given away before they were born.

Kya D

More about the puppies for curbie.
Two of the dapples are females and one dapple and both Black&Tan are little boys.
My daughter wants at least one and the other girl goes to Salt Lake to be loved by my friends Daddy cuz he lost his wife a while back and she thinks he needs a puppy to fill his time.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com