Organic/sustainable and indoor gardening is my cup of tea

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey gardenforums folks,

I'm a college student studying Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) at James Madison University. I have a passion for gardening, especially sustainable gardening, like bio-intensive/organic practices. After collage, I'd like to launch a venture business pertaining to local sustainable agriculture. I'm interested in experimenting with aquaponics, aeroponics, various soil mixes, micro-organism and beneficial fungi development in the soil, and being as scientific as possible about my approach so that I can share what I learn both quantitatively and qualitatively with others in the gardening community. I have a blog that I don't update nearly as much as I'd like to. It should show up in my signature, but I'll put up a hyperlink to it later if it doesn't.

If there are any other bloggers out there that are interested in connecting let me know. I look forward to all of the wonderful things that I'm sure I'll learn from you guys, and I can't wait to help people with any advice I can provide.

Cheers!
-Dan

Hi Dan,
Welcome to Gardenforums.com! We are glad to have you join us. I will check out your blog , but I myself am not much of a blogger. I am however very interested in organics and alternative gardening practices. So I do look forward to seeing you around. Post some pictures and join in with us.

Thanks for the worm welcoming crabber. I'm having trouble posting pics in the photo gallery section. All my pics are either too big or too small. I need to find a program or easy way to frame them to the acceptable size. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi Dan Welcome to the site.
If you have questions or comments just jump in and enjoy.

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome and the info on image editing. I'll try to get some up as soon as I get the chance. In the mean time I encourage you to check out my newest venture: germinating seeds indoors and under some lights. I'm getting an extra early start so that I can enjoy a super long growing season :). It's the most recent post if you follow the link below to my blog. Thanks!

I just use the windows picture editor. I size everything 800X800 and it works great. But I am going to use Ron's link. I am always looking for something new;) Thanks Ron!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back