Peace Rose.....NOT

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I bought two rose's labeled Peace Rose.Don't know what this but it's definitely not.It's a single petal little thing but it's pretty.:)Several bud's per branch.

Attachments

• Flowers -10 005.JPG
    Flowers -10 005.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 449
Have know idea but one of my favorite roses was one that was mislabeled. all you can do is enjoy it.

Spider_Lily
it sure looks to be Nearly wild, the come in red and pink, but its hard to say because of the lighting, but what ever it is I sure like the way it looks, I love the single petal roses

It's not the rose I wanted but it has a few more bloom's open today.I like it because it's different.And all rose's are pretty have'nt seen an ugly one yet.:)

I have a few more bloom's from the rose that was suppose to the Peace rose.Still love it though.:)

Attachments

• Flowers -10 019.JPG
    Flowers -10 019.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 389

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back