Please pray for Randy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Nod off a lot, Randy, you def need to rest. :) And I'm glad that girl is there to keep you OFF the tractor. Somebody else can spray trees, lol.
Btw, fresh squeezed lemon juice helps to shrink gall stones. That's what grandad does for his. Don't pass up an awesome chance to get lazy. :D I'm really glad you're feeling better and my vibes and prayers are still at your back till you're 100% well again. :)

Randy, please rest and take it easy, if the trees don't get sprayed again then they don't, you are more important and glad for your neighbor and MF are watching out for you...
The drs will help you sleep in your bed.. Take care and many hugs being sent your way. Luv ya!!! Hugs

I did get outside for a couple of hours today, but for the most part I just sat and watched others. I got some good advice from others today though about touching base with my pharmacist. That could resolve the issue of finding a decongestant that would enable me to sleep well without affecting blood pressure or pulse.

Now THAT'S a great idea! (My Mum used to call that department 'Sumaphartical'. We always get our talk all mixed up.The nicest thing is we always know what we're talking about. Sometimes we have to read backwards though.) So that will be great to check with the Sumapharticist. Keep us posted. Curbie

I need to set up an appointment with my regular doctor too and keep them posted. I want as much information as I can get from the pharmacist so I have something to suggest that might work.

Good idea Randy. Your pharmacist is one of the best sources for that information. We sure don't want you mixing your own brew! ;) Glad you are feeling better. Take care , rest and let MF dote on you !

Germans don't dote too well. They get bossy, but you wouldn't know about that would you? LOL I sat around too much yesterday though. I need to do some walking. I'll get at least a bit of that in today. Thanks for caring.

Walking sounds like a good thing there but just don't wear yourself out too much. remember to start off slow after a few days off so you don't stress anything. I got a short walk this morning before it got too hot. my dog choose the route today maybe I will choose it tomorrow.

THAT'S the KEY!!!! GET a DOG! Gosh, we're smart! :) Get a little pooch (no Doberman) . Like a little furball, like a fuzzy bedroom slipper. Do NOT get a bird. They are a disaster. We had a cockatiel and this bird was a NUT-CASE. It yelled it's name ALL the time ~ "CHEEKS". It would sit on my head while I was at the computer~ that wasn't a great idea. I gave it away to a nursing home. DOG! DOG! DOG! :) CURBSTER

We have a couple of dogs here already. Fiona takes Prince (yellow Lab) on a daily walk and I take Lindsay (half Lab, half Shepherd) on a walk occasionally. I went on my nursing home visits this morning and I baked cookies a good part of the afternoon. I want to take a couple of plates in to the hospital; one plate for the ER staff and the other for the ICU staff. I can't say enough good about those people.

We have a chocolate Lab. We love our Ellie Lab but she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. Ellie just sort of travels along, singing her own song. She walks into walls when she gets excited. She's 5 y/o. Do you know what the life expectancy is for a Lab? MTM takes Ellie to a lake close by and Ellie SURE can fetch. She'll go into the lake but she won't go out in the rain. Well, she IS brown! She has the best disposition. I laugh at her all the time. Curbie

I used to take our Lab out to a local lake and throw a training dummy out into the lake for her. She loved bringing that thing back to me. It's a red rubber thing about ten inches long and about three inches in diameter. It has knobs on it so they don't have any trouble gripping it. Cricket never minded going out in the rain though. She would play with our little Pomeranian and it made us laugh so often to see the two of them. Puffer didn't know she was little.

That toy is like what MTM takes to the lake also. MTM can REALLY throw it. Mine lands close to the shore! Ellie can WADE into the water to get what I THROW! "Gee, thanks Mom." Little dogs can REALLY be tough! :) Around here, we call it a 'cattitude'. Animals really make me smile. I have owned one of everything, including a horse and an iguana and a squirrel. :) Curbie

We'll see what he says. I have a couple of plates of cookies ready to take in to the hospital for the ER and ICU.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back