Please pray for Randy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Randy's daughter posted this on facebook this am. Please keep Randy in your prayers!!!

Prayers for my dad would be appreciated. He is in ICU, and most likely having gall bladder surgery this morning. Thank you in advance to all my friends that I know will pray. Your the best. :eek:)

My Dearest Heavenly Father, We come to You this morning on behalf of our cherished friend Randy. Please Lord guide the hands that care for him and be with the family as the unknown takes place. Comfort Randy as he is cared for and heal his body quickly. Hold our Randy in the palm of Your loving hand as only You can.
In Your Most Holy and Precious name we pray, Amen.

Dearest Randy......a wonderful friend to all......lots of prayers to his family and special love and prayers to Randy too.....

THANKS mg FOR POSTING THIS...i WILL UPDATE AS WE GO ALONG
.as Randy ask MF to ask me to let all know...i can let ya know more as i know and fill in more details as I get more time...I may go over tomorrow depending on what and where he will be

Marcia Fay phoned last night to say Randy was having the gall badder out...that did not happen as yet...his heart is acting up and they may be putting a pace maker in ...will know more tomorrow on that...if they do put the pace maker in they will move him to a hospital in Portland...then bring him back to the hospital he is at now for the gall bladder operation..Marcia Fay asked me to update you all on Randy and please not to call just yet as she hasn't time to take a ton of calls..

Nice prayer there Crabbergirl! :)

Randy,we have your back in thoughts and prayers for ya and we give the rest to God to help pull ya though this situation. You are His child and He cares about ya more then you'll ever know. Hang in there and ur family as well! We all will be here waiting on your return and praying for ya so that you will do just that as well!

I can't seem to get that posting from Randy's daughter, MG. PM me if you'd like.Would you please do it again or just explain what's going on for Randy? I get the sense he is not doing well for some reason. Dear God, We're going through some bumpy times here. Now you listen b/c I'm praying that whatever is wrong for Dear Mr. Cobb can be healed through the Grace of God.We love our 'Randy Jam' so don't you let anything happen to him. The people at the nursing home would really miss him as well as his family and his extended family. Praise God for many many blessings. Crubz

I hope Randy and MF and the rest of the family know the outpouring of ♥ they are receiving. Thank you Fleur. Please keep us posted. (Where's your gall bladder?)Curbie

Continued prayers for our dear Randy! He is missed already here! Hurry back Randy, and get well quickly.

I have been praying and will continue to pray for Randy and his family. Please keep us up dated. God please be with our dear friend Randy and heal him for us.

thank you Debe on the update......I understand about the phone calls.....as she has her hands full right now........please keep updating us on how he is doing.....we all love him so much.....

I can't seem to get that posting from Randy's daughter, MG. PM me if you'd like.Would you please do it again or just explain what's going on for Randy? I get the sense he is not doing well for some reason. Dear God, We're going through some bumpy times here. Now you listen b/c I'm praying that whatever is wrong for Dear Mr. Cobb can be healed through the Grace of God.We love our 'Randy Jam' so don't you let anything happen to him. The people at the nursing home would really miss him as well as his family and his extended family. Praise God for many many blessings. Crubz

this is on page one

THANKS mg FOR POSTING THIS...i WILL UPDATE AS WE GO ALONG
.as Randy ask MF to ask me to let all know...i can let ya know more as i know and fill in more details as I get more time...I may go over tomorrow depending on what and where he will be

Marcia Fay phoned last night to say Randy was having the gall badder out...that did not happen as yet...his heart is acting up and they may be putting a pace maker in ...will know more tomorrow on that...if they do put the pace maker in they will move him to a hospital in Portland...then bring him back to the hospital he is at now for the gall bladder operation..Marcia Fay asked me to update you all on Randy and please not to call just yet as she hasn't time to take a ton of calls..

Omg! :( I wish I could be there to be at his back right now. He def has all my best vibes and he will def be in my prayers too. I'll be watching for updates on this.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back