Pumpkin Tree Seeds-postage

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

:DHi, I am in the process of drying pumpkin tree seeds and will be sharing ,,finally got something that i could share,,and when they dry I will repost and will share for postage,,how is that,,,lol...you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never heard of pumpkin trees???? I'll have to search the net and see if I can find some info and pics of them,

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow I found them. I would love to try to grow some here. Would have to start them in side. Going back to do more research on them

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com