Question & Answers

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

cassiegerald

I dont know if this is the right place or not,,but I messed up big time,,,In my private messages,,,I deleted a lot of my messages and then I realized that when they are blue again I have another message,,so if you dont care,,anyone that has sent me private messages, would you care to email me again,,if I failed to respond to you,,,I just realized my mistake today..I did not realize that there was another message in them until I clicked on one that I had already read because it was blue instead of red...and I cant find a place to go to the deleted messages,,so I guess they are gone forever,,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:eek:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Randy...do tell what do they say and who are they anyways...:D
Ron don;t listen to any of them ..;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com