Robins are here

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My husband called to me to look out the window at the birds and there was a beautiful robin hopping around under the pine trees. I was so thrilled to see them this early. It's only Jan. but I am so ready for spring.

Annette99

Oh to see a robin, we had them last year at this time, has been an unusually cold winter and they are hiding somewhere. I too am ready for spring. Let's hope it comes soon.

Blueaussi

I usually have bunches of robins eating the cherry laurels and pooping purple on my car this time of year. No purple poop so far, so I don't know where my robins are!

Lucky you, Maggie!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've seen them in Jan before but it's too cold for them right now. Sure can't wait for spring to get here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com