Rooting Clemantis

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took some cuttings off one of my clemantis to see if it would root and it did. I'm so excited that they rooted. Going to take some more cuttings off my other ones and try to root them. A friend wants some so going to give her the ones that I have rooted and try rooting some more. It took a couple of months with them in water to root but they look healthy and can't wait to root some more...

You go Laurie. I love it when you can get new plants started.
My Shrimp plants are doing well for gifting, I am going to keep them cut short to force good root growth and make them easier to ship ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back