Sharing a few flowers.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Lynnpenny love your gardens.
Dor beautiful clematis.
Spiderlily beautiful roses. The colors are gorgeous and they really do POP. Is that a wild or tame honeysuckle. It sure is pretty and such wonderful frangance.[/QUOTE
Maggie the honeysuckle is wild it's a vine it's on a old fence.They do smell sooo good especially in the late afternoon's and early morning's.
Everyone's flower's are so pretty I love Spring.Can't wait to see what's blooming this morning but it's storming here today so I will have to wait.

Maggie all your blooms are beautiful. the fifth picture on your post #53 is that the Kerria, the purple flower? can you give me any info on the plant, it is very pretty.

Sorry, I don't know what happen but the kerria didn't post. That purple bloom is a lilac bloom. I must have hit a wrong button because I didn't mean to post that picture.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back