The most dangerous cake recipe in the world?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

My Microwave is a 750w Jobby, So how long will I need to Zap it for? I'd REALLY like to try this
Thanks for Sharing

I was given a bag of fresh lemons while we were in California. I had to pick them off the tree though. But last evening I made a couple of lemon meringue pies. They came out pretty tasty. The lemons were fairly thin skinned and very juicy. I took one of the pies over to the fire department today and bummed a cup of coffee from them while I was there. It looks like I am going to have the opportunity to go over there and cook breakfast (sourdough pancakes) for them pretty soon. I need to go back and make the arrangements.

Prowl my micro is 750 also. I did it for 3min. then put it back for another 2min. It still wasn't done so I put it back in for 2 mor min. I thought it was a little tuff but that might have happened because I kept taking it out of the micro. The next time I try it I am going to leave it in for 5 minutes and see what it is like.

I think I'll make some of these up and give them out as Christmas gifts to some co-workers

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back