Wanted- tiny tomatoe seeds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I am looking for the tiny tomatoe seeds if anyone has to share,,,I dont know the name but they are very small tomatoes and are so sweet,,thank you all for your kindness and for sharing with me,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cassie you are probably looking for the Sweet 100's seeds. Yes they are sweet and oh do they produce.

Dor

I don't have anymore of the sweet 100's Cassie. I will look to see if I have some more than are very small. The sweet 100's did really well for me last year.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cassie I just went to the store and bought seeds and got some of the tiny tomato seeds. Can't find your address my friend, PM me your address and I will get the seeds to you next week when I can get to the post office. Glad I have something to share with you.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lowes here had both plants and seeds of sweet 100's. They are one of my all time favs.
If you can't get some let me know I will be happy to pick some up and mail to you;)

Maggie

I got me one of the Sweet 100's last week for a pot on the deck. I like to be able to just walk out the door and eat them right off the vine. My little great granddaughter is 2 1/2 and she likes to eat them to. I had to bring the pot in because it is suppose to be a freeze tonight and tomorrow night.

Dor

I sent Cassie some Sweet 100's and a few other small tomato seeds the Monday after Easter but I haven't heard from her. I pray everything is ok with her and her family.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dor I sent her 2 packs of little tomato seeds as well and haven't heard from her. It's probably been about 2 weeks or so I think. Hope everything is okay with her.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dor & Dale
I know they were in that really hard hit area Ark. And it still had been getting it's share of bad weather. I do hope they are ok. Thanks for letting me know you both sent her some. It took this long for our Lowes to restock.

cassiegerald

Dor and Dale,,I just checked this one here and I am so sorry for taking so long,,i posted somewhere else,,oh gosh I know what I did,,I posted in the wrong site,,I am sorry,,,I got the seeds,,,,and thank you so much for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,I do appreciate it so very much,,and am so grateful for your kindness,,,and we are still having lots of rain and flooding around but so far we are making it alright,,thank you for your concern,,,I have found such a wonderful family here in Gardenforums,,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie,,and forgive me for taking so long and for getting lost in the wrong site,,,

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com