What a difference 5 minutes makes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

These are pics of the sunset from my front door taken about 5 minutes apart.

Attachments

• sunsets.jpg
    sunsets.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 261
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 263
Oh,how beautiful Dawn. I love sunrises and sunsets. There are times when you can get really brilliant pics. and this is one of those times. Great photos.

Thanks Maggie, I really love to see the sunsets and sunrises here. They are so striking most of the time.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us all!( I have always been impressed with the many artful ways we all were all given to enjoy while living... ) :p

Nice pictures Dawn.Very beautiful. Sun rise/ sun set are what I photograph most.

Funny I was out this morning trying to capture the color in the sky before the sun came up. I just couldn't get the same color no matter what setting I was using.

Thanks CG
I'm not a photographer just a picture taker so I am always thrilled when a pic comes out like I want it to.

Our atmosphere absorbs the shorter wave lengths (violets and blues) as the sun sinks lower and the longer wave lengths (orange and reds) predominate. Makes for an awesome spectacle. You just never get tired of seeing the artwork of the creation.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back