What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Same here, Janet. It was in the high 30's during the night and was still pretty crisp (40 degrees)when I stepped outside this morning. It is almost noon now and quite pleasant. I will get some painting done today. I have been working on replacing the wood part of my utility trailer.

48F and mostly sunny!
Looks like it will ba a good day to get outdoors and indo the gardens!
I'm way behind this year due to the colder then normal spring!
Plants in the garden are slowly starting to wake up!
The grass is slowly starting to green up but won't need its first cut for a few more weeks!

We are having beautiful weather here with clear blue skies and heading for a high temperature into the 70's.

It is 46 this morning so cold going to school. It is to get up to 66 later today. There is a chance of rain today but only a slight chance. There are clouds out there for sure.

It will be warm and clear here today. I have lots of errands to do and it will be an enjoyable ride after all the rain we have had.

55F
Overcast with light winds out of the west.
Rain on the way for this afternoon with dropping temp as a coldfront moves in!

finally a nice sunny day and 70.....its about time........showers and a cold front coming later tho.....

It was a beautiful sunny day here today, we took the day off and went on an outing with our daughter and 2 grandsons. Warm enough for just a sweater! :) I had to water my peas tonight!!

We had that here too and that pattern is supposed to hold until Saturday evening. It was 43 degrees this morning when I went outside, but will warm up into the 70's ere long.

We are warm this morning but foggy. I am not fond of fog but I'll manage. It is 63 going up to 83 later. I think the fog is to lift later and we are to have some sun.

It's a little cool out there this morning, but that will change soon. My wife and I were out on a date last night with another couple and we saw the full moon rise as we were heading back from the restaurant. I suggested we find a hilltop and neck, but nobody else thought that was a good idea. LOL We are in store for another nice day today and I want to be outside in it for awhile at least. I have to cook dinner for this evening but I should get in a few hours outside.

we had a gorgous weekend here, sunny and 70's but grey and gloomy this morning with rain......we so need rain tho, Im not going to complain..

It is 68 and cloudy this morning. It will clear off later today and get up into the mid eighties by this afternoon. I spent part of my day yesterday in the garden and mowing the yard. It was so nice out until about noon and then it was getting too hot to mow. Thankfully my front yard(all I had left to do ) is very small.

We have had lots of clouds but no rain from them. The high temperatures have been about 70-71 degrees.

we had a nice sunny weekend today was in the 70's
we need rain bad, the fire danger is extremely high

Okay. I have a working PC again! :D I totally am NOT going to admit that I spilled coke on it or that flames shot out of it... especially after telling Ron to use spill-proof mugs. Btw, I'm using a spill-proof mug right now.

It's 63*F and we'll hit 83*F today. It was 86*F, sunny, and awesome yesterday! :D But Thursday we crash and hit 35*F one night with rain. Btw, we've had more than enough storms and rain this spring! Prolly helps though since I planted 2 blueberry, 2 raspberry, and 2 blackberry bushes last weekend. Tonight I'll be planting 3 different types of radishes.

WTG Josh!
Sorry I haven't been on much for the last couple of months!

Spring is finally here and it is finally warming up!
Going up into to 68+ range and it looks like I will have to give the lawns their first cut of the year!
It has been so cold and windy here that I really could not get much done in the veggie garden to prep them for the coming season! Still need to dig over the new area where I will be planting tomatoes......we will see how much I can get done the next couple of days while the weather cooperates!

It is cloudy this morning and 65 degrees there was rain around us last night but we did not get any. They aren't showing a chance for today either. guess I'll go water my plants. We are to get up to 85 today.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back