What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

The weather guessers are saying we will be in this present pattern for at least the next ten days. We are getting some breaks between the rain squalls and once in awhile we will see a blue patch in the sky.

the wind is bitter cold and whipping about 40 mph........we didnt get any snow......think Maine and NS got it....good thing julie is in north carolina on vacation.....they are talking a foot there in halifax.....mike sidell from the weather channel was in halifax this morning and he goes where the weather is the worst.....gosh and they call this spring?????????????????

We didn't get any snow, downeast is in a blizzard, we still have 50 mph winds and it's freezing

whew that was close laurie.......Im glad it missed you......it was freezing here like a january day.....then the sun came out....didnt make a difference tho.

23F
Going up to 37 this afternoon and will continue to rise.....39F overnight with rain...48 to 50F for tomorrow with rain!!!

20 this morning, sunny but no wind.......glad that storm is behind us.......I feel for the people of maine and canada that got blasted by it.....at least this time of yr it melts quickly and doesnt stay.....

We have another gray day with showers forecast and a high temperature in the mid 50's.

got up to 45 today sunny with little wind.....a much better day.......maybe its a trend now......tee hee

We had a sunny day today. I think it hit about 40
Glad the wind is gone, felt like Jan with the wind yesterday, it was awful, so glad I didn't lose power

36F and slowly rising....rain off an on with occasionnally fierce rushes of winds that only last a few minutes.
The Battle between Winter and Spring is on!
Expecting windy conditions all night and tomorrow as the warm air from the soutwest tries to move in and displace the cold!!
Going up to 48 and pssibly a bit higher by tomorrow afternoon.....with clouds and rain...

30 and raining this morning.......wonder when the 50's will get here........

hey john, are you seeing alot of action out by you....with all those ships looking for that missing plane????

Heavt rain and high winds are predicted for today. The rain is here already but the wind is still moderate. High temperature will be about 55. I'm hearing a bit more wind at this time.

lovely sunny day here......showers seem to have disappeared for a while....86F........Bobbi I'm on the Pacific ocean side (east coast) the search for the missing plane is being conducted on the other side of the country in the Indian ocean......hopefully the weather will improve sufficiently so they can actually locate the plane soon.....

Overcast and 35F.
Light wind out of the NE.
Might see flurries later on today.
A minor weak coldfront passed through dropping the temp only a few degrees.
High today only going to 36F...then down to 30 overnight.
Sunday high of 46....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back