What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Getting cooler!
41F with a good stiff wind out of the SW...
Sunny skies and a high this afternoon of 50F....

its 50 this morning and pouring rain still. we had thunderstorms last night. they say we will see sunshine lateron, but I doubt it.

I'm sort of laughing about the weather. Yesterday was a beautiful day with clear skies and 81 degrees. Today the sky was solidly overcast and it rained occasionally. Our high for the day was 55 degrees and we had a nice stiff breeze out of the north.

Randy, you must be getting the yo-yo effect!!!!

37F and partly cloudy...expecting light rain this afternoon then showers this evening...
High 43F
At least grass is greening up!!!!

grass is greening up here as well. rained last night. this morning is sunny with thunderstorms lateron. its only 45 this morning. for a spring day, it should be alot warmer.

30F with light flurries for this morning.......light winds out of the WNW.
41 for the high this afternoon and partly sunny.

38 this morning, and I heard they had some snow in the mtns this morning. they are showing low 30's for the next 7 mornings. burr, we are going backwards instead of forwards.

37F and mostly sunny....heading up to 45 .....50 for tomorrow.....at least it is going in the right direction!!!

yesterday we had snow showers, then hail, then the sun came out but it was windy as heck. this morning it was 36 when I woke up. its gloomy out altho they promised us sunshine, and about 40 now at noon.

We are back to our usual spring weather which vacillates between sunshine and rain, Ron. Our glimpses of the sun were pretty short today though and some of the showers were heavy enough to scare one of the cats so she hid under the dog. Temperatures have been in the low to mid 50s.

45F with wind out of the SE which gave a nasty windchill!
Was a busy day with family here painting and heloing fix up the house to it ready for sale!
Flooring all done, ceilings all done, all bedrooms painted and one needs one more coat, painting outside all done, basement almost cleaned out.....tomorrow the sunroom will be worked on.......there is an end coming but it is so chaotic having the whole family here to do it.......a lot of feelings and memories flew back and forth.....not an easy time for me!
Tomorrow will hopefully be warmer without the dam winds off the lake! Not in a good mood right now!
Sleeping in the sunroom with Hedy on the futon tonight!!

sounds like a busy weekend for you Ron.
weekend was sunny but not so warm. longing for warmer weather, maybe this weekend. at least we will have a week free of rain after two weeks, of rain everyday.

It was Woodie!
Yesterday was a better day temp-wise and got a lot of more cleaning and painting done as well as some mine repairs....
In a lot pf pain this morning after 2 days on nonstop `work`!
Sunroom is the the last area to finish painting and freshening up......
Raining now and 39F going up to 59 later on with more rain....

We had a gorgeous day today with a high temp of 80 degrees. I was able to be out and about in it for several hours too. But tomorrow the rain returns and the high temps drop down to the high 50s and low 60s again. That's okay though. Today was enough to make me happy for awhile.

it was cloudy and windy yesterday and really felt like fall. this morning is 50 and sunny. winds at 30MPH so dont know if 65 will feel like 65, but its on the up for the rest of the week.

Sunny and 57 right now!!
61F for the high wiith light winds out of the west.
The heat is coming, we just need to wait like all good things!

It was overcast today with everything from misty rain to some heavy stuff. There was some wind but not rnough to make it uncomfortable. I think our high for the day was about 61 or 62 degrees.

54F and rising!! Mostly sunny with a light wind out of the SW....
Expecting a high in the mid 60's this afternoon.
Rain moving in for tomorrow....not much expected...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back