What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

57F with rain on the way!
Only going up to 59F with rain!
Warming up tomorrow, but with rain off on....

we are to get rain tomorrow morning as well. we need it badly. so hope it happens, then a warm up into the mid 70's.
the past two mornings its been 38, burrrrrrr

yesterday was sort of gloomy all day, and not too warm, but today, it was in the 80's, gorgeous with a nice breeze. finished up planting in my garden and on the back deck, trying some toms in pots on the deck this yr.

Great painting weather gotthe wooden screen door all painted up and installed a new screen....it was in the low 70's all weekend and tomorrow will be a hot humid day until the coldfront passes through with thunderstorms and rain.....we'll see how much rain, if any, we will get!

another nice sunny day here and will be in the 80's. rain tonight into tomorrow. we need rain badly so Im not complaining.

Warm and muggy for today with rain and thunderstorms later on....should see some sun this afternoon before the coldfront moves in

Most of the day was great and the temperature went up to 76 degrees with clear skies. But the clouds rolled in around 5:00 PM and we had thunder, lightning, and rain.

54 F expecting a high of only 59, but with sunny skies!
Overcast but clearing from the west.
Didn't get any of the promised rain, but we did get a heavy dew last night,

raining here today, and we need it badly, so not saying a word about the gloom. it has also cooled down.

On the cool - side ,but sunny and skies of blue! ( That's just fine by me as I have an order of multch being delivered tomorrow morning ) -- hope I will feel :) after all is done === lots of work to prep for that event ,but it does not take long to spread some crap around! :rolleyes::p:) <<--- Yea,I typed that ,wow!!:D:rolleyes: * I have to big of a place just fore little ol' me * Ohhh,well..... I might find it handy at somepoint in time!!
Anyways,it's not to be real warm tomorrow either and maybe Thursday,I will give my yard a haircut! :p
Whatever your plans are.have a good one and be sure to smile along the way as well!:):)

We had showers forecast but they didn't materialize. The sky was solid overcast today though and we reached a high of about 70 degrees. It will be about 5 degrees warmer tomorrow according to the weather guessers.

54F with winds out of the WSE........a lot warmer for tomorrow! No rain in the forecast!
It was a goog morning to apply the first coat of stain on the deck!!!! Tomorrow will be even better for the second coat!!!

the high was 50 today, with strong north winds. felt more like a fall day than a spring day. back to the heat for tonight. cold mornings for the next 5 days. burrrrrrrrrrrrr

45 going up to 63 this afternoon.....expecting mix of sun and clouds, but no rain!
Will be applying the second coat of stain on the deck as soon as the temp gets up to around 60!
Expecting a very light wind out of the SW which is perfect!

40 and gloomy here this morning. dont think we are to get rain tho. maybe it will get up to 60 today if we are lucky.

the weather here has been so beautiful for a long time now! like weeks! everything is at least 3 weeks ahead of schedule, farmers are saying we will have a bumper crop of blueberries this year, but they are worried about the apples ripening too early and being not as crispy :( Had coffee out on the deck this morning again, it truly feels like summer out there.
RANDY!: I saw a commercial from Tillamook brand, there was a hand squishing marrionberries and it made me want to get in the car and drive to Oregon and get some marrionberry jam and some cheese, and tax free gas!! LOL! we also stopped on the way home from our trip in February, and bought a few tri tip roasts for the barbecue.... those are gone now too! That is the worst!! There was a segment on the news out of California, about foods that take the most water to grow....and of course cattle is one of them :( they were trying to promote beef from New Zealand! Can't drive there!!

finally some sunshine this morning, still a bit chilly but its warming up and will be a very nice spring day. boy the traffic is crazy. glad Im not driving anywhere this weekend.

I had to run the air conditioner yesterday!! today is also very warm and still sunny. People at the beaches, really is nice :)

41 going up to 64 this afternoon....with sunny skies!
They had widespread frost inland away from the lake last night!!
Summmer like weather in the 70's starting tomorrow and running right through next week!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back