Woo-Hoo!! Made it!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

mtblubird

Howdy everyone! I am very happy to finally get here, I see lots of old friends from another site, and will enjoy meeting new ones!...I have recently moved from Colorado to Illinois. -- Hopping around this site right now, learning how it works, my friends here know that may take me a while!:D

Kya D

Welcome Welcome I am so glad you have found us.
Jump in and most of all ENJOY!!!!!!!

Dor

Hello Robin and welcome. I am so glad you joined us. It is a great place here and you will enjoy yourself a lot.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well..it's about time!!! Glad you finally came to join us. You have been missed my friend, how are ya?

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to see you my friend. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Treva

Illinois??? WOW!!!!!!! Quite the Move!
Howdy everyone! I am very happy to finally get here, I see lots of old friends from another site, and will enjoy meeting new ones!...I have recently moved from Colorado to Illinois. -- Hopping around this site right now, learning how it works, my friends here know that may take me a while!:D

Bernie

Welcome from the PNW. This is a wonderful friendly site. I've found some old friends here myself but I've made many new friends in short order and you will too.

mtblubird

Thanks my friends!!....Happy Days indeed, Dizz! --- Dale good to see you as well! -- Bernie, yep, sure everyone here is just great!

Spider_Lily

Hello from Alabama glad to meet a new gardening friend.Flutter around here Robin there's always something interesting to get into.

mtblubird

looking forward to my stay here, thanks to all of you! at the moment just cruising some of the site to get familiar. I am now in Illinois, transplanted (again) after 15 yrs in CO! I will stay put on here, if the humidity doesn't kill me...LOL!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com