yesterday was my lucky day!!!!!!!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I could NOT believe it when a friend called me and told me that Her uncle had come out for a visit and had brought with him hundreds of named iris.
I had ordered from him earlier this year and he sent me the most beautiful iris ever.
I went over to her house and came home with 60 iris rhizomes
What a wonderful day Now I am going out to plant these beauties.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow Dawn! How great for you. I got lucky a neighbor has given me about 40 daylilies! I have them planted everywhere. Next year I hope I will have some to share.

Fantasygal1

Coco, You KNOW I LOVE you girl, don't ya????.....HEHEHE:DKeep me in mind two years from now.....HEHEHE:) Seriously, though You LUCKY girl!!!!! Now why don't I know people like that....LOL!!!???

K

Kale

I am so happy for you!

Here you go for your pleasure.

Pretty Iris’

Iris’ can be found all over town

take a walk, look around

Just place in soil

without any toil

Take a sniff, then scratch your nose

the thrill will go

right to your toes

They stand so upright you will see

why some scents just had to be

The colors are a sight to behold

with variations, new and old

So take a stroll in the afternoon

and you will understand real soon

why Iris’ are planted all over town

©MAS 9.09

Kale:D

Fantasygal1

HMMMM??? Looks like I have competition in the poetry department.....lol!!! Good going though Dawn!!! Beautifully stated.!! Thanks for sharing!!

K

Kale

You are welcomed.
Kya,...:D I saw this post and thought humm.. you may like it :D I had written it a day or so earlier then I saw this post. :) worked out perfectly.

Fantasygal1..I'm guessing you thought it was cute..Thank -you.
I'm just havin' fun..

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com