Hello herby ann

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi Herby ann, looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome to our little gardening paradise!:)

hi fren s

hi ! yahooooooooooo i'm back.................i'm usingthe puter at the library and having a hard time with it. I dhave missed you allsoooooooooo much. I have to hgoto the library to use their puters. I won;t be on every day but this is great fer me. My daughter just called and my youngest son is in the hospitak with pancrestitis.
could some one put thus on the prayer thread for me i;m out oftime here will get back to you asap. luv ye all to pieces hope everyone is well and happy. love to all Herby

Herby ann I would love to put it on the prayer thread.
All my best and my prayers to your family.

So wonderful to see you!

Herby! So GREAT to see you again. Prayers said for your son! I hope the library isn't too far for you!

TTFN,

Dora/Garden Goddess

HerbyAnn
So glad to see you, have thought of you often. Marie has been keeping us updated. Glad you was finally able to get on. Hope to see you again soon and pray the library is close to you so you can visit us often. Hope you enjoyed the cards we sent at the holidays to you. Hope you got them all. Prayers going out for your son. Take care and glad you are doing better and able to join us again

Herby dear we have missed you so much. The place is not the same without you. I'm so glad you are able to get on now. Pull up a chair and join in.

Hi Herby I am so glad to see you got on. We have all missed you so much and kept you in our prayers and thoughts. Thanks to Marie we were all kept up to date on your progress. Marie gave us very detailed acounts of all your conversations with her and I know I and all your friends always looked forward to Maries updates.
I will keep your son in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
See you around the threads.
sharon~~~swindyi

Just got off the phone with Herby a few minutes ago. She called me shortly after I found this thread and read the news that her son Kerry, (I think I spelled that right) had a pancreas attack. He is in Idaho and she is in California. Her daughter is also there in Idaho, and hopefully she will have some better news to relay to Herby soon. I'm sure she feels pretty helpless being so far away from her son right now, but her daughter helped raise her little brother, so Herby is pretty sure he is in good hands.

Herby, I am so proud of you that I could just hug this old computer. It's taken a year and a half for you to get your mind made up to get here and you will be flabbergasted to know how many of us are here on the new forums. Bob has done a great job, along with the individuals who spread the word that he was starting a new place for us to congregate and every time I come here, I see another dear name that I'd been missing for so long. Sure am looking forward to seeing you pop in every couple of days. And I hope that walk uphill strengthens your leg and back muscles so that you can begin to be a little more painfree. Shucks.........I'm just so happy you are here, I could bust!!!

Herby,
Your son is in our prayers as are you. We are so glad to see you back with us again. Please let us know how your son is doing.
Looking forward to your post;)

Just got off the phone with Herby a few minutes ago. She called me shortly after I found this thread and read the news that her son Kerry, (I think I spelled that right) had a pancreas attack. He is in Idaho and she is in California. Her daughter is also there in Idaho, and hopefully she will have some better news to relay to Herby soon. I'm sure she feels pretty helpless being so far away from her son right now, but her daughter helped raise her little brother, so Herby is pretty sure he is in good hands.

Herby, I am so proud of you that I could just hug this old computer. It's taken a year and a half for you to get your mind made up to get here and you will be flabbergasted to know how many of us are here on the new forums. Bob has done a great job, along with the individuals who spread the word that he was starting a new place for us to congregate and every time I come here, I see another dear name that I'd been missing for so long. Sure am looking forward to seeing you pop in every couple of days. And I hope that walk uphill strengthens your leg and back muscles so that you can begin to be a little more painfree. Shucks.........I'm just so happy you are here, I could bust!!!

My dear friend .......I second this... I am so proud of Herby also...can't say how much this means to me to see ya here girl.:D;).. It's so wonderful...have truely missed you so much...Ya are such a special soul Herby...
Peggy

Miss Ann, I am here too and have been kept aware of your situation by the efforts of Marie. Welcome home, sweetie.

I think it's edited and large this time

Herby called again about her son, said he was a bit improved, but of course I was not home when the call came. Herby, praying that by now his condition is not so critical and hoping soon to hear that he is rallying. And I hope that this shows up in large print!!
Praying too that you are not stressing too much. You have no idea how much I wish I could be with you at this time and give you a big hug of reassurance!! Love you girl!

Last edited:
Well, I didn't seem to get that in large print, and I AM IN ADVANCED with the size 6 selected. Doggone it!!

hhih all sorry fer crude typing but me ol nerves are shot my son pulled thro and home today thankye fer all yer prayers i know it really helped. canwait to havetime to post more but the liberary closes early today. i think mon is aholiday andthelibrary is closed, but i'll get my mangy carcus back as soon as possible. Luv ye all herby

woo hoo. That's wonderful news my friend. Just to have you back is good nough. We will be waiting when you get here and just so happy to see you made it!!! Happy dear son is better. Slap him when you see him for giving us all a scare, then hug his neck and tell him I'm sorry!!

Hello and welcome Herbyann. So happy to have you here with us. Praying your son is better soon.

Herby Ann My prayers are going out for your family..
God Bless Herby Ann with strengh to be able to deal with these problems and her son to get healthy and back to his old self. :):):D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back