GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

image0.jpeg Waxleaf Privet Hedge
Mud_dauber

image0.jpeg Waxleaf Privet Hedge

Great privacy wall between happy Nabors,
I'm no longer performing my own lawn and garden maintenance. I think after my face is planted itself on the concrete in my driveway, fixed my yard working days. I did this while removing fallen branches. Similar Live Oaks likes these 23-fully grown that we have as now scrub oaks. (No Scrub oaks) These Oak trees are about 85 feet tall. Many older oak trees like these were used in the 1800s and 1900s to build Ships, homes, and more. Take from Saint Simmons Island our live oaks were used to build the still active warship in Boston "Old Ironside" So of late I've been working on a 10-page report for my Lawn maintenance crews. Helped me with my very broken Spanish-speaking work teams. As it kills me to see my Azalea all cut lying with nothing to show for the plant's hard work. Soon I'm jumping into my 80s and after that, the Lord only knows if I'll be creating instructions for my headstone caretakers as well. ha-ha.

Media information

Category
Lawns and Landscaping
Added by
Mud_dauber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
image0.jpeg
File size
1.7 MB
Dimensions
2016px x 1512px

Share this media

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back