Recent content by Treva

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Treva

Comment by 'Treva' in media 'Ginger in bloom'

Nancie is the one you sent to me?
  2. Treva

MIA...I am back!

You all are so SWEET!! I have missed you all and yes its great to have my mom here! Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things!:)
  3. Treva

MIA...I am back!

Oh My Gosh!!! I have missed you too! Everytime I look at the clear water in my pond i think of you! :o
  4. Treva

MIA...I am back!

THANK YOU Ron!:)
  5. Treva

MIA...I am back!

Thank You Lynpenny!:)
  6. Treva

MIA...I am back!

thank you!:)
  7. Treva

MIA...I am back!

HELP!! I have forgotten how to edit my info? I need to change some of my info?
  8. Treva

MIA...I am back!

Good Morning Friends!!! I know it has been a long time. No excuses for not staying in touch with y'all. My moms moved here, house built....and I am ready to jump in again if you will have me?:o I have missed y'all ~Treva~
  9. Treva

Osteospermum

I had one for 2 years that I started from a cutting a friend gave me...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  10. Treva

Looking for Shade Loving Flowers

I am looking for seed or cuttings for shade loving flowers! Take a look at my trade list or I could send postage. Thank You for your condideration! God Bless You Treva
  11. Treva

Blue Flag Iris for Trade

Thank You Crabbergirl! We are moving beds so we can build my moms cottage but I have not got to that one yet! But I will in a few days! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the trade!!! God Bless You Treva
  12. Treva

Blue Flag Iris for Trade

Great I have to get them dug up...can I have a few days? I will try to hurry! ;D
  13. Treva

Updated My seed trade list...

Anytime my scarecrow Friend!!!! <3
  14. Treva

Updated My seed trade list...

Anyone want to do some trading???:D My Trade List http://tropicalsbytreva.weebly.com/ my garden site www.freewebs.com/trevam my photo site http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/TrevaM/
  15. Treva

Blue Flag Iris for Trade

How about some florence vaughn canna for your walking and blue flag iris???:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com