Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. oma2

What is your favorite flower, plant or tree?

My favorite plants are geraniums, Pentas and coneflowers. I love vitex trees because they attract bees, butterflies and birds. I also am partial to shrimp plants, turk’s cap, rainlilies.
  2. oma2

Rindsroulade (Beef Rolls)

Rindsroulade Thin cut round steak (milanese cut) Sliced onions cut in wedges Dill pickle cut in slices the long way raw bacon salt and pepper to taste toothpicks Flour to roll meat in before browning in hot oil Salt and pepper meat on side being rolled up Piece of bacon, onion wedge...
  3. oma2

Christmas Stollen (Bread)

Christmas Stollen -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is one of our favorites for Christmas. Allow plenty of time since this recipe is an all day prroject with all the rising. 3/4 cups raisins 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries...
  4. oma2

Pistachio dessert

1 small box instant Pistachio pudding mix 1 can crushed pineapple (Dole) or one with lots of juice 1 8oz. container Cool whip In a medium bowl pour in Pistachio mix, next pour in crushed pineapple. Mix together then let sit for 5 min. Finally gently fold in carton of Cool Whip. This is...
  5. oma2

Hello

Thanks for the invite plant lover and cassiegerald. I think that I will like it here. I am glad my GH friends are heretoo!:D I may need some help uploading pictures to identify myself since when I tried it tells me that it failed. There must be a trick, right? What are tags and how I use them...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back