A Few Seeds To Trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bibee

The number beside the seeds are how many trade I have

Here are some seeds I have for trade

sunflower mix some of these are big flowers--as many as u
gerber daisy
Palm Tree seeds as many as u want
Poppies

This is what Seeds I would Love to have.

Peter Pepper Seeds((really want))
Columbine
Foxtail Lily
Jack In The Pulpit
Calla Lily

I would love some sunflower seeds. I have a couple different kinds of Moonflower Vine seeds--one has small lavender flowers, one has the larger lavender flowers (but waiting for the seeds right now) and one has large white flowers. These are NOT the bush kind, they are vines. Also will have heirloom tomato seeds before too much longer. Plan to harvest seeds before I just gobble the fruits!! lol Have Cardinal Vine seeds and Cypress Vine--both have the little red flowers hummingbirds ADORE!! Will have Balloon Vine (Heartseed) soon--has flowers right now (insignificant little white flowers followed by balloons with the heartseeds inside). PM if you are interested in a swap/what you would like if we do swap. Thanks!! Bonnie/Fidelslady

Fidelslady I sent you an PM.. I don't know how to change my trade list can someone help me.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back