Any one know what

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Please help me ID this reseeding annual
I got the seed from my daughter.
I know this isn't a great pic but maybe someone knows.

Attachments

Jade

My first thought was asters too, there are both perennial and annual asters. That one looks like the annual, the perennials are much taller.

Kya D

Aster? maybe... these get about 8 inches tall and bloom from july til frost.
It's not purple dome the petals are more blunt and wider (about 1/4 inch) than the asters that I have.
I will try to get a different pic.

Jade

If it is an annual aster the flowers would be a bit larger and the leaves a bit bigger and it wouldn't get nearly as tall as the perennials.

Melissa

Nice...that does have a different petal on it...I like!! Will look around and if I find it, will let you know...very pretty!!!

K

Kale

Tell me about it! Mi blues are here so just keeping focused on several things until I get bored them; will just add more*LOL What do you think that plant is? Look like an aster to me. A better pic would be most helpful though...

Kale:)

Melissa

Kya D, I was flipping through the new T & M catalog that came today and I saw something that looks very much like your picture. Check out Brachycombe...aka...Swan River Daisy.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com