Aww!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Phlytrap

I'm a jerk. I was fiddling with my venus flytraps just a second ago... found a baby wasp that landed on me... thought it would be a good lunch, so I fed it to one, which it quickly crawled out of.. (I like to let them squirm to trigger the fine hairs and tighten the grip, morbid I know...) That one closed, but I did use tweezers to open it slightly and drop the critter in. As I pulled my hand away I snapped off a new growth! Grr... Oh well. Humor me and please tell me that this happens often... :-/

PRH

Not 100% sure if that is something 'normal' because we have nothing to compare normal too within this world! :p Think in a positive lite over this though,if you can currently, Your plant will recover with alittle T.L.C. from ya and by the sounds of reading your post,you have T.L.C.! :eek: Just be careful now when doing anything around the plant so this doesn't take place and put alittle :( on your face again! ( you'll live,honest... ) :D - accidents do happen,btw -

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com