christopher lily

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Yes! That's it. And I tell you they will multiply like crazy in the right place. I love them. Reading that ad you will have to dig them for winter won't you? They do really well in large pots and they like to be crowded.

Wow they are so beautiful, thank you so much dear girl! Yes I will have to dig them up each fall or put them in a pot. I wonder if I mulch them really well if they would get through a zone 5 winter in the ground?

RR

It depends on what your lowest low is an how long it will freeze. Mine with stood 28* for 2 days. Maybe someone else has some in a northern zone? Anyone??

we have had times here were the temp will go -5 to -10 in the worst part of winter. So i think I will pot them so I can bring them in for the winter. I am really excited to see them bloom! I love these lilies! TY so much Crabbergirl:D Makes loosing the ceramic egg to my puppy more barable..lol

RR

LOL..oh yes just gotta....if he wasnt so dang cute and cuddly!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back