CURBHOPPER is here.....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey there! Its your new old friend Bernie. Welcome from WA state. After Randy's comment I am really looking forward to getting to know you.

Thanks Randy. She's from Bambi. But I did NOT find out how to do it. A friend did it for me. I'd like to be able to put a saying~ always something to learn. At my rate, I better live to be 400 y/o !

I've got an idea ~ I write one word and post it and then another one and post it and all YOU all have to do is make a sentence out of them.

Hey Curbie!Welcome "back"! I remember you from GG ( I think LOL) Glad Jules found you and told you all the "oldies but goodies" were here-plus some really nice "newbies".

wow........ this place is incredible and I understand run so well. Bobbi :) and gonepostal. This will really keep me busy remembering everybody and learning the new friends. AND get some recipes and gardening tips and.....I have a new cell phone which I can't work so my husband had better get used to no laundry and no dinner.

There you go. Tell him you have to take care of the important things first. LOL I didn't cook anything last night either. I was hung up in the garden for too long, if that is possible. LOL Sunday is usually cook's night off, but I have been putting something together anyway. It's a lot easier to do that when it is raining though and you can't hear the garden calling.

Well, we had toasted marshmallows on our teensy firepit bought at the drugstore. (We live in a townhouse.) We laughed SO hard when we kept losing the mallows in the fire but then decided THEY were the only thing keeping the fire alive. And when my husband said,"WOULD YOU PLEASE CALL JULES AND FIND OUT THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS?" I replied," no, she's in the wrong time zone so i'll call randy." OH NO ! YOU'VE HOOKED UP WITH THAT GARDEN THING AGAIN! "you can call me flower , if you want to....." :)

Curbie, ya'll be careful roasting those marshmellows inside!!! :eek: but..turn up the flame to a nice warm glow and just barely let your m-mellow (on a stick, wire or what ever) get close enough to the fire to lightly toast it and keep turning it...hehe..have fun!!:D

Gloria ~ Trust me.........we were outside in our coats and people came walking by laughing so yes, they came in the gate. "You think this is EASY?" My gosh~ I never felt quite so retarded. HOWever, I learned that few people over 50 know how to do it. I will now give lessons. Thank you ~ :) NEXT time, I will just say,"Do you want to talk to my friend Gloria b/c she knows?" My husband was asking,"Aren't we supposed to have graham crackers too?" no b/c I'm not going to the grocery store again today.

Hubby is right. Toast the marshmellow then break a graham cracker in 2 then put a piece of chocolate (we always use the hershey's candy bar) on the cracker then put your hot marshmellow and top it with the other 1/2 of cracker, They are yummy. I always have the makings in the freezer for s'mores

Forgot to say that I have made them in my fireplace in my living room. Yummy!! If I wasn't ready for bed, I would make a small fire and make one but the bed is calling me

My goodness - you people give a new meaning to toasting marshmellows. ANd here all these years, I was content to have JUST a marshmellow - never again!!!!

Jules
You've never had a s'more either. I think my first one was in girl scouts and we've always made them. We'll have a fire at my parents after dinner on sun nights once it warms up, so my nephew and the rest of us can have one. He loves to toast all the marshmellows for everyone

I also have an outdoor fireplace and toast them out there. I turned on a friend from NH a couple summers ago as he had never had one either. He makes them everytime they go camping.
Talking about them, I want one.....lol

S'mores are appropriately named cause you want s'more. Mainegal you have Hershey bars in your freezer? Make a s'more with Nestle Crunch or a Reese's peanut butter cup. I do tend to experiment.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back