CURBHOPPER is here.....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

So Tonka takes care of business for you :) I just had the funniest picture in my head, Randy, out in his orchard, making tractor noises with his Tonka ~ "I'll be right back, MF. It may take me a while." I have to stop laughing ~

Crabber, one time I smarted off about wanting a new tractor and by golly, it wasn't long before one came in the mail for me along with a pickup truck and a trailer for hauling the tractor. Of course it wasn't a John Deere, but it was made by Tonka. That's not the only thing I have received either. After all the teasing, I got some lobster meat from Maine. LOL

No teasing, it was for all your hospitality when I came out to meet you in person. It was the least I could do after all you did for me sir.:D

So Tonka takes care of business for you :) I just had the funniest picture in my head, Randy, out in his orchard, making tractor noises with his Tonka ~ "I'll be right back, MF. It may take me a while." I have to stop laughing ~

ROFLMAO!!!! I can see it too.........:D:D

Nothing like Maine lobster. I've migrated south for vacations but I adore rocky coastlines. " RANDY ~ Please come in outta the dark......Put your Tonka away.." ~

Mia.......

Hey there................GF.................I have been missing for a bit here, so, sorry to be so late in welcoming you...............glad you found the time to join us........it really is a great place...............just have had some "stuff" to deal with, and will be in touch via e-mail............:) WE are both doing "great", and Willard is still Willard.................LOL...................

Aw......nice to 'hear' from you, too. Willard ~ I thought of him the other day when they predicted a large hurricane season and I thought,' Rain ~ Sleet ~ Wind ~ Hail ~ Willard is always there." I don't know how to do those PM's. I think I have a buddy list but I don't nkow how to use that either. Some things never change :) ~

The more things change.............the more they stay the same.............:D

Aw......nice to 'hear' from you, too. Willard ~ I thought of him the other day when they predicted a large hurricane season and I thought,' Rain ~ Sleet ~ Wind ~ Hail ~ Willard is always there." I don't know how to do those PM's. I think I have a buddy list but I don't nkow how to use that either. Some things never change :) ~

Left click on my name, and it should show a place where you can send a P.M.
I think................lol

Curbie, I do have a little Kubota that I use a lot. I spent some money on repairs this spring and it will make it even more usable. I also bought a couple of attachments ofr it, a mower and a post hole digger. I would like to get a disc also, but that will have to wait until next year, I'm afraid. I would like to plow up (disc) part of the pasture and re-seed about the time the rain returns in the fall, but it will probably have to wait until next year as I said. It still brings a smile to my face though to look up on the shelf and see my Tonka tractor. LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back