Dill with Okra?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

I wanted to plant my dill around my cucumbers but since the cucumbers are next to the tomato plant I didnt. I heard that dill attracts the tomato horn worm?? So I decided to plant the dill next to the okra. I am wondering if this will be okay??

Dill actually attracts Monarch and Viceroy caterpillars. Neither of which eat the night shades. My dill is planted all throughout my garden. I actually plant dill to attract the pollinators such as butteflies and humming birds. I plant the mammoth dill with the very large seed heads.

Wow thanks..didnt know that. Well I wanted to plant by my cucumbers but they are by my tomatoes and I was told that dill attracts the tom. horn worm..so I had nowhere else to put it. But its good to know that it wont hurt my Okra..thanks again..

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back