Honesty

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Prowl

Has Anyone grown it??????
I Tried it last Year and Couldn't get it to Germanate<sp?> Any Tips?
:) Please and Thank you :)

yep partial shade don't plant the seed too deep and water it well to get it going.The flowers make lovely addition to dried flower arranging, the seed part makes a white etherial disk.

You can really grow honesty?

See, I thought this was going to be some sort of satirical meta discussion on the need for more honestly and truth in our world.

Honesty ( L. annua) It's a biennual! Other names: Bolbonac, Silver dollar, Penny flower, Money plant, Moneywort, Moonwort.
Best to soak the seeds overnight, then sow.
You will get just foliage the first year, It blooms and sets seeds the second!
Best in full sun.

I had so many of the silver dollar plants growing in my garden. I loved them as they didn't need much care. I would just broadcast the seeds. The flower is so pretty and comes up in Spring if I remember correctly.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back