I am so excited

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

yea!!!!! :D:DI was just out weeding my daylilies and found that I have scapes on 10 of them. I can hardly wait for them too bloom.;)
I will take pics and see if I can post them.:rolleyes::confused:

Don't you just love them Kya! My first daylily bloomed today!. I have several plants but only one varriety. I love them so much I hope to get some others in time.

Daylilies can be addictive. There are sooooooo many beautiful varieties. I had a Fuchsia Dreams start blooming this weekend, the Dragon's eye has been blooming for a week or so, and the Pardon Me and Ruby Stella have buds.

My neighbor just got the mother load of luck. Her pastor gave her 50 3gal pots of all colors of day lilies! She said when they all bloom and she tags them she will share with me.
Dawn you are so lucky. Mine have bloom out for the most part already!

WOW!!!! that is a heck of alot of lilies...how beautiful that will be...

Had my first day liliy bloom last week...it is a wonderul salmon color with yellow middle..

I am so tickled cuz I know that none of these are ditch lilies almost all of them came from gilbert wild.
I sure hope there are some purdy ones.

Ms T which lily blooms all summer? Is it that happy returns or maybe a stella d oro
My stellas bloom for months once they start. And they started last week

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back