It's winter what new crafts

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I just googled several different "sunburst" patterns before a trip to the craft store maybe you should check them out.

K--
I did a search online the other day for an hour or so and didn't find the pattern that I had seen. I went out looking today and still didn't find it, so now I am back online looking. This was a design that I had never seen before (after crocheting for 40+ years). I could kick myself for not having bought it when I saw it. I will continue to do my online search.
In the meantime I am finding all kinds of cool other designs.
Thanks for your thought though.

Craft day is this Thursday again at our house. During our Olympic frenzy I found out that one gal (from India, very bad English) went to school for all of this type of stuff. I am going to invite her, maybe we can help her with her English and she can help us with all of the other stuff. It is so awesome to be able to meet so many different people. Now, this week we have 2 canadians, a Swede, and maybe this Indian, and two Americans. I am a very lucky gal to have so much available to me. Keep telling me that during the 6 months of travel involved.

No dear that is tattooing. I think at least one of my children has done that. tatting is a form of lace.

My daughter wanted a tattoo when she turned 18. I said yes.. went w/her and got a tattoo also...that was quite a few years ago but it is still pretty. Its a heart w/flowers & a honey bee :cool:

My daughter has tattoo's. Since her last name is now 'Musick', she put on on her wrist of a music cleft. She has a gorgeous one on her back which......she can't see. I think they should be where you can see them. I know that some jobs will not hire you if they're visible. I would never have one. Mike and I got fake ones in LasVegas. Mine was a wolf and his was a shamrock. Sounds like a nice tattoo, Sandi. Jade, that's a great idea for Thursday ~ we have neighbors from India. LOVE them but they also know I don't understand most of what Mom and Dad say. They have 3 kids who speak VERY good English. I can't even pronounce their names. ~ Curbie :)

My tattoo is 16 yrs old Wolfie and it has held color very well also :)

Christie (daughter) & I designed a tattoo that would match..she went 1st and got hers..I changed my mind ( lol & uh-oh) & never went thro w/2nd.

This is MTM now....not Curbie. I am tatto~less but am thinking about getting a pickle tattoo. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 2010 pickles 009 (2)  EM.jpg
    2010 pickles 009 (2) EM.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 324
  • lampshade 004 (2)  EM.jpg
    lampshade 004 (2) EM.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 308
  • EM.jpg
    EM.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Santa hat and bottles 001 (2)  EM.jpg
    Santa hat and bottles 001 (2) EM.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 313
MTM here ~ Does it need to be a dill or a Kosher or a ..... I need help b/c I have a cold. It took me 2 years to get my ear pierced and I didn't notice it had been done. I have a shamrock earring. ~ MTM

I have a Tatt... You Know the Film The Crow? It's the Crow Sign.... It's on my Shoulder Blade... I'd LOVE one with Something to do with Transformers, But.....

Prowl....how did you become so interested in Tranformers? (I don't know the crow sign.. 'CROWS CROSSING THE ROAD???') ~ Curbie :)

A PICKLE TAT... Imagine t(h)at...ha ha ha lol and all that good stuff...i bet it won't tickle... and it'll cost more than a nickle...i am loling so hard i have tears in my eyes...you guys are hilarious!

Oh, Prowl ~ I LOVE those EYES! Laughter is contagious. Someone the other day said,"Do you know you don't know what you're talking about? HE didn't EITHER..what difference did it make then???? (You didn't make sense and I haven't made sense and now you're making LESS sense so..Do you EVER listen to YOURself?" .) And yes, I laughed..~ Curbie :)

Last edited:
Often, I stand still and simply think ~ I think you're not talking to me and I THINK I'm not talking to you so please be quiet. I get into these things with men more than women ~ i was never macho and yes i will never be so and I'm not competitive...what else do you want to talk about....do you know how to cook? Curbie :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back