Meet the Monkeyshines

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

GIRAFFE! WOT were you thinking? Petunia said,"Thank you Uncle Randy. Come on Elton.... OH! I have a GREAT idea!" Horace said,"I can hardly wait for this idea. DRUM ROLL!" Petunia said,"All we have to DO is.......

Elton said, "I don't LIKE to go shopping could we go to the ice cream shop instead? My favorite flavor is.......

"On the Road Again ! just can't wait to get on the road again...." But then Horace, Petunia, and Elton met.....Slip and Fall...very nice twins. So Slip and Fall suggested.....

of the Grand Canyon but poor Elton was in a pickle. He needed to be returned to the circus so they decided to go to Minnesota and on the way, they stopped at the Indianoplis 500 where......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back