Meet the Monkeyshines

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Petunia said,"OM GOSH ELTON! DO you recognize the.... elton, pay attention......you may know someone here......oh, Elton....let's...

Petunia said,"HORACE, do you remember this squirrel's name? Elton, you're not paying attention again. I thought the squirrel's name was WhiteEars. Is this the same squirrel? I thought his name was....

"Elton, are you related to this squirrel? Did you guys ever do a movie together? ELTON is getting............."

"Elton.......you have the giggles and now you have the hiccups. WHAT are we going to do with you? HORACE..... Would you please help me....Rats! Where's Horace? Elton.........quick b/c he might have fallen down the..........."

Petunia said,"Elton.....act like you know everyone on this 13th floor. WAVE your trunk. Pretend you represent a political party. I am SO angry with Horace but we have to find him..........let's hit it, Elton. Grab the flag and then we met........oh, no..it's not them is it? HI! We've been waiting to get...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back