My Pepper Pics

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome peppers. Thanks for sharing, I only have regular green peppers growing, they are just blooming

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice peppers. What kinds are you growing, I see the jalapenos and chillies and is that a cubanella? Cubanellas are one of my must haves.
I have been havesting on a daily basis. Has anyone tried the "yummy Bells"? That has to be the sweetest peper of all time. I think they crossed with my chilies as my chilies are sweet not hot :(

Thanks everyone! I'll post pics when I harvest/sun dry them.

Nice peppers. What kinds are you growing, I see the jalapenos and chillies and is that a cubanella? Cubanellas are one of my must haves.
CB, I think that's my Hungarian Wax you're looking at--it looks a lot like a cubanelle right now. To be honest, I've had all of these plants growing so close to one another on my balcony that I'm wondering if there is a little bit of cross pollination going on. It's hard to tell until everything ripens.

Btw, I'm only growing Hungarian Wax, Seranno, Jalapeno, Cayenne, and Anaheim. Next spring I plan to have a much hotter grow list!

KallieLashay

My peppers were planted in the garden in peat pots I bought them in and they are taking forever to grow..I have only gotten 2 peppers in 2 months!!

So I am jealous of your peppers!! LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com