New Here & Urban Dirt Web Series

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

My philosophy on the rest of my life is:KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) I would never post on it just like when I got an offer on here to be someone's friend. I thought I already was their friend! "Knock knock~ Who's there? ~ " I get lost along the way so easily. I really think all I would do is confuse the folks on Facebook,too. :) How do people keep up with so many sites? MY face will not be seen on Facebook. Curbie

:D Boy do I miss a lot when my brain is being unkind to me. (Migraines)
Anyway,
WELCOME JER
Can't wait to get the chance to see your FB and series. Thanks for posting here with us. Look forward to knowing you better.
It really is good ...took me a bit of time though...worth the time ...

Hi all,
Forgive me if I don't visit as often or respond as I should. I've have a day job (yuck) and then my free time currently is trying to get Urban Dirt promoted as much as possible.

I must say this is an interesting forum :)

Anyway new episode will be launched around midnight west coast. I know I'm the only one out here right?

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome - you guys have been great.
I'll pose the show here later :)
-jer

Cool Jer, Looking forward to it.
In answer to your question , "I am the only one out here right?" well now, hmmm we have previously had active members there and I believe "gardencoop" is in Calf. but I haven't seen him in a while. We are glad you are here an hope you hang around.

There are several out here on the west coast. I am inland a few miles. I think it is about 50 miles or less as the crow flies, but the highway takes off in a southwesterly direction toward Lincoln City.

Well, we have to balance the Earth so MG, CG, and I are on the East Coast.Then Trax is wandering around in OK and then there is Ohio and Kya in Utah. Scotkat in Scotland,Prowl in England, and Wombat in Australia.Guess we don't have to worry about the Earth going off tilt! :) Curbie

Not for awhile anyway. Reminds me of that politician that thought that island might tip if they put more military people on it. I guess I should add that Curbie is teasing. That politician was not.

Episode 3

Episode 3 is up! :)

forum.jpg

Whoa

Due to high winds and a 4 day power outage - I was delayed...

But here is...

*** Episode 5: Taking Shape ***
This week on Urban Dirt David rises to the challenges of an urban environment as he reveals how to construct a wood fence on top of 30 year-old eight inch thick concrete! Learn about about plant selections that enhance, thrive, and even influence the overall design. Finally David shows us a very economical way to make old concrete surfaces look beautiful and provides a safe and permeable solution for a multipurpose outdoor living area by using decomposed granite. The Urban Garden Oasis is definitely taking shape!

forum.jpg

Oh yeah

Thanks for your concern!

Well - we got through it - but it's a good reminder of how really bad we'd be in a real disaster - where you can't get food easily - and emergency services are not available. Kind of shows us where we need to improve in preparedness for sure!

You can see my boy had to "rough it"

IMG_4796.jpg

Well, somehow, we tend to survive. Gorgeous child Simple. The eyes are captivating. Chubby cheeks. Love it. Beautiful. How old is this child?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back