Rain Lilies 2010

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

oma2

Beautiful flowers! My Rain lilies started to pop too right after the humidity, heat and the rain came.

Spider_Lily

Your lilies are beautiful .I have a few scattered around my yard.Their all white though but this Spring I haven't seen one yet.

Bluewolf

just beautiful!!!

I got some white ones from a dear friend in Moultrie GA and am hoping that I can get them naturalized to my colder temps
I think they are just so kewl!!

Maggie

Mine don't winter over in Tn. either. I have then in pots and in the fall I set them under the house.

Harleygrandma

Mine don't winter over in Tn. either. I have then in pots and in the fall I set them under the house.
Central Florida here, I had never seen rain lilies before i moved to this house. Fell in love with them. They have spread so much in the flower bed I am thinking of not planting another annuals there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com