What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

21*F here and windy with a windchill at 7*F. Somebody needs to send the Arctic vortex back to the Arctic! Only gonna hit 40*F today and sunny.

15 here this morning......grey and snow showers lateron......seems to be the forecast for everyday this week and into the weekend......ugh

9F with a windchillof -13F!!! Brrrrrrr!!!!
Mostly sunny with a few scattered clouds....
Might get up to 10F then down to 9F ovenight!

We will be up in the low 50's again today but a new storm system is moving in off the Pacific and we may have showers by early afternoon.

I saw that storm in the pacific on the news Randy....think you will be wet for a while...
it was 23 but with the winds, it was really 13......burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....snow for tomorrow late morning......

3 this morning burrrrrrrrr....with a snow squall coming later this morning or early afternoon....will bring us about 3 inches of white junk..

Winds have died down but are expected to pick up again!
14F dropping to 9 this afternoon, and continue to drop to -8 overnight!
Some snow expected this morning...... which will blow around and drift

I should have stayed in the house on groundhogs day 4 sure! :) Anyway,cold ( 18 or there abouts ) and blowing snow around as if it's still winter ( and it is still winter ) They tell us though that we can expect things to improve by this Saturday and we will have some tropical weather temps. ( high in the lower 40's with plenty of sunshine to boot! * it is tropical temps.compared to all the cold temps.we have been having -- just hope they are correct about that! * Have a great day and stay warm were ya are if it's cold! - that other groundhog by the name of Phil :)

It was clouding up yesterday afternoon but didn't rain until evening time and on during the night. If it is sporadic, I can get back to work on my carpentry project. I'm building a house for our outside cat Cleo. Our high for the day will be at or near 50 degrees with the overnight low in the 40's.

it was bitter cold today, and snow flurries late afternoon......tomorrow will be zero and super windy.....so really frigid weather.....burrrrrrrrr....where the heck is spring.....

-9 overnight with a windchill of -28!!!!!
Not saying another word!!
Going to bed where it's warm and cosy!!

-8F sounds really scary!

It's 41*F and raining. We go up to 65*F today but it all crashes on Sunday with a high of 30*F and a low of 9*F with freezing rain.

we have ten and sunny skies.......the wind has gone away......thankfully.......the heat just goes on and on and on.......

It made it to 10F!
No winds......thank you!!
Needed a break from the darn winds!!!
32F for tomorrow but we have to go through one more frigid night!!!
Only problem with the warmer temps is snow for tomorrow!!
If I sound stressed out it's because I am!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back