What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

here's a few pics of what we had weatherwise this past week:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 194
It was such a beautiful day here today with sunshine and a temperature of almost 60 degrees. It will cool off quite a bit over the next couple of days but today was really enjoyable.

It was such a beautiful day here today with sunshine and a temperature of almost 60 degrees. It will cool off quite a bit over the next couple of days but today was really enjoyable.

The same up here Randy! We didn't make it quite up that high though. One more day tomorrow to enjoy then we too will be getting cold again and they said maybe even some snow on sunday! Yuck!

here's a few pics of what we had weatherwise this past week:

I saw on the news Ron, the big pile up on the freeway, looked terrible! it showed Toronto from out on the lake a big frozen tundra and then the snow moved in and you couldn't see anything!! One consolation is that we probably won't go through a bad winter like this for the majority of north America again for a long long time. and hopefully lots of bugs that like to eat our gardens will have been killed off!

hope thats true smiley.......we had a bad bee problem last yr......
2 this morning and going up to 20.....maybe.......sunny tho.....

Janet
Yah! We are all having a wild time with this winter!
Looks like BC is getting more stormy weather this weekend!
Hoping that a lot of of the invaded pest species are wiped out this winter!

25F...going up to 32 this afternoon with snow on the way for later today!!
It will only be a one day event then slipping back down again tomorrow with a high of 14F!!!

there is talk of snow this afternoon here as well......flurries but nothing much else until tomorrow night.....polar votex has a grip on us for another week....ugh.....

wish I lived in your picture John......looks so nice there.......
we did get to 30 today and no flurries.......

It's 16*F with light snow and a 1*F windchill. The high today will be 21*F with a wintery mix and 8*F for a low tonight. That's cool, but only if we get lots of snow! :D

It snowed laste evening, and overnight, dumping around 4"s!
7F with no winds...going up to 12F this afternoon...
Could see some flurries off an on today..
Going down to -8F tonight!!
Yah the deep freeze is back, but will be short lived

Cloudy this am as we are suppose to have some snow this am
Back to the deep freeze for a few days then 40's by the end of the week

It's 12*F with thunder, lightning, and sleet! You can almost skate on the sidewalks! :D High for today is now 16*F and the low will be 6*F with snow showers!

boy Im glad we are missing that.......I hope spring comes really soon......everyone is so stressed this winter.....
nothing so far today......its clouding up now tho.....still hoping it misses us.....

-2F tonight with an expected -30F windchill!!!
Only going up to 9F tomorrow afternoon!
will start to warm up by Weds and heading up to 39 by Friday.
No storms, or winds in the long term forcast!
It was just too cold out to do any shoveling today...
But I did go mine more icy snow from a nice drift I'm using to bring in to melt for washing dishes and whatnot....

It's 7*F here with a -9*F windchill and totally white! :D Only got 1" of snow but it's mixed with sleet so it can be packed for snowballs! Except you gotta scrape it off the ground first. Only going up to 25*F today so there's still gonna be snow this afternoon! :D

Still -2F, windchill -13!!!!
Skies are clear.
Light breeze out of the NW.
Calling for a high of 12 ......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back