What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is bright and clear this morning but I haven't been outside yet. My guess is that it is probably about 55 degrees and we will be working up to 75 for the daily high.

rained all night, and the sun came out at 2ish and was most pleasant at 73......I heard this weekend will be a ten.......great news!

No clouds this morning! It was 49 degrees when I went outside and will probably be about 75 degrees by this afternoon.

No clouds here either. started out at 73 and is now it is 87 Not a bad day got the grass mowed.

LOL! You guyz don't have any clouds cause they're all over here.
It's 64*F and cloudy and going up to 84*F today. We had t-storms and heavy rain a few days ago, early this morning, and now more heavy storms coming in tonight. It;s like living in a water park.

Cool edit box, btw!
Edit: But at least there haven't been any tornado watches! :D

64F here too!
Going up to 73 this afternoon, 77 inland!
Not a cloud in sight with a light breeze out of the SE.
There is just a 30% chance of rain tomorrow....

It is partly cloudy here. It started at 73, now 87 and going to 93. Just a normal summer day in Texas. The X-Games are here this weekend so not going downtown in that traffic.

61f with high thin clouds....partly sunny.
going up to 77 with a humidex of 84....
Rain moving in later on today with possible thunderstorms.....
Winds are light out of the north....

Yesterday afternoon clouds and thunderstorms rolled through dumping a good amount of rain!
61F with clear skies.
Only going up to 68 this afternoon....
Light winds out of the NE.....
Temps are still below normal for June with just the occasional blip of warmer weather!

I haven't looked outside yet this morning but they are saying there is rain ahead about midweek. We had scattered clouds yesterday with a temperature in the low 80's.

had three sunny, hot hot hot days in maine.....88 on saturday.......walked the beach and the water was freezing but felt good....sad to be back home....but happy in other ways.....sure love that state.......

Hi all! Been so very busy!! we have had beautiful weather, today was like a July day! having to do lots of watering but thats ok with me! Our renovations took exactly twice as long (6 weeks instead of 3) and cost double the estimate! :( needless to say no holiday this year. I have not even had time to do a vegie garden, no peas this year :( a couple of tomatoe plants and some cucumbers are all I am doing. We will be tearing apart our back yard and rebuilding the deck this summer so there will be no room for gardening this year. I am glad the farmers market is only 2 blocks away every saturday!

We had 3 days of heavy rains and it finally stopped raining. It's 61*F now and we'll hit 82*F today. That's 4 degrees warmer than yesterday but this can't be summer. It's been way too cold for summer here and too warm in Australia. The world's upside down!

63F and partly sunny.
Light breeze out of the NE with possible rain/thunderstorms possible this evening and into tomorrow....with the next system coming out of the mid-western states!
Going up to 72 with a humidex of 77.....

Looks like what we are getting is the 'new norm'.....we can throw 'what we would normally get' out the window!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back