What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

well this is supposed to be the dry season here, but it sprinkled rain all day y'day and was only 66F.....today is fine and sunny 70F maybe winter will finally arrive so I can plant my winter bulbs and flowers:rolleyes:

Finally no clouds in the sky!!!
59F heading up to 72...
Should be sunny all day with a light wind out of the east....
Tomorrow the first heatwave arrives!!!

65 here sunny and a lovely day........happy fathers day to all that are fathers.......great day for a celebration and bbq

we have not bee higher that 68 in the last few days, with rain off and on. Today is very nippy at 59 degrees..cloudy and a drizzel here and there

It was a wonderful day here with very light breeze and 73F...
Tomorrow the humidity moves in as well as thunderstorms with a high of 75 ......humidex of 90F!!!!
81F for tuesday.....with a humidex of 97!!
Summer is finally taking hold!!

another sunny day, supposed to be about 75 with no humidity......starting tomorrow, the humidity comes in and it should be pretty steamy.....

Latest update: calling for a high of 77 with a humidex of 88F
Light winds at 15 mph out of the SW, so that should keep the temp down as the humid air passes over the colder lake water....
It's 68F with high thin clouds.....
Thunderstorms should develop with daytime heating this afternoon.....

finally got a taste of Winter with a 40F temp last night:eek:..........but the day temp was 75F....bit like Spring....

73F going up to 82 with a humidex of 93F!!
Got high thin clouds with a light breeze out of the SW.
Expecting thunderstorms later on today....with 90% chance this evening and overnight as a weak cold front moves through!

a steamy hot day here at 88.....humidity is super high......another day of this, before a cool down.....thunderstorms tonight or tomorrow...

We had solid overcast all day but no rain fell on us here. It got up to 63 degrees for a high temperature.

wow 42 at night, thats a blanket night.......your days are nice tho John...

7am it was 70 here....so another hot one......not too bad on humidity yet.....but it will catch up lateron......supposed to be 88 again.....

68F and cloudy..... variable winds
Isolated showers off and on all day...
Going up to just 75 but still muggy! Humidex expected to be around 90!!

Will be working on the veggie garden again today.....
Emptied the compost bins Monday and spread it all over the soil.... got the cucs (English and Market More), zucchini planted, and set all the stakes for the tomatoes yesterday.
Getting the toms, peppers, eggplants (bought 4 of them) and parsley (Moss Curled) in the ground today!
Using stakes this year for the toms since the cages I used last year kept falling over with the strong gale force winds we normally get during thunderstorms.....
Will use the cages for the bell peppers instead.....

@woodstock.....one blanket?!....try about 3 or 4:D.......48F last night was only 72 today with a few passing showers supposed to be the dry season but I'll take rain at any time.....

Thunder, lightning, and raining. Again. It's 68*F and we were supposed to get 90's but only have 80's. It's still way too cool and wet for June. Despite the World Cup matches, I've stayed in the gardening loop and the tomatoes and peppers are getting huge! Should get an amazing harvest this year. :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back