What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey Woodie...... they are saying that this colder upper air mass as similar to the polar vortexes we experienced in Jan/Feb except that it's warmer!
The Jet Stream sank not as far south this time.....it should be over with soon!
Calling for an above normal temps for next week once this air mass leaves when the jet stream moves back up north again.....over the next 24 hrs or so....
Today's high 75 with increasing humidity.
It's 70 now with hazy sunshine....
It has been a very strange week!!

It was 53 degrees when I went outside three hours ago but we should get up to the high 70's today.

typical winter weather pattern settled here, dry sunny days and cold nights....72F for today and 39F last night.....currently 44F

Trax we have not had the really cold weather with the rain but it did rain alot last night. I didn't get the amount but my bucket had at least 4 inches in it. Our temps are holding in the high 80's in the afternoon so not a great cool down like you had. It was pleasant when I got off work.

64F with light showers....
Light winds out of the south...
Might get up to 72 this afternoon....humidex of 82...
Thunderstorms for this evening....
Once the system moves in from the SW the temps will go up as well as the humidity...
Looks like we will finally have a week of "usual" July weather...about time too!!!

grey and gloomy here.....not too warm either....only about 63.......hope to see the sun soon......next week is supposed to be hot and sticky, but thats usual for county fair week.....HHH.......

well same ole same ole here :rolleyes: 72F today and 40F lasr night ......this is the first "proper" winter we've had in about 5 years, where the cold weather has persisted for more than 2 weeks......now I just hope that the cold wind will bugger off soon!:D

Rained all day with a constant wind out of the SE!!!
Never even got up to 70F!!!!
Wish this colder then normal temps would just bugger off and give us the usual summer July heat!!!

had some rain overnight......not much tho.....and we sure dont need anymore for a while......still grey and 60......I do see some sunshine popping thru tho, so maybe the day wont be a completely grey day......

Overcast with thunderstorms on the way, due to increasing humidity and daytime heating......
68F and should hit 75 this afternoon......
Might see some sun ...maybe... off and on...
Humidity is going up and should feel like a sticky 86F....
Winds are out of the south.....

turned out to be a superb day here weatherwise....sunny, warm and no humidity.......oh but heat and humidity is coming this week with a vengenace.....

Yesterday was warm and humid, today will be hotter and more humid!!!
72F .....humidex 86 with hazy sunshine... light winds out of the SE...
Going up to 81 with a humidex of 91.....with light winds out of the south...

It was heavily clouded yesterday but we didn't get any rain. It was clearing by nightfall and is clear and bright this morning. It will get up to about 80 today.

cloudy all morning, then sunshine this afternoon....it got up to 83....and you can feel the humidity coming tonight....will be pretty nasty soon...esp on wed......

Very humid this morning!
Hazy sunshine with no winds....
73F ...humidex 86....
84 for this afternoon ....will feel like 95......with light winds out of the SW with daytime heating!

This has been the buggiest July yet!
Been having huge swarms of fish flies every evening.....going to have to use the pressure washer to clean the house and windows!!!

hot and steamy here today......like an oven with super high humidity of 89%......ugh......more to come tomorrow then maybe a cool down again.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back