What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

nice and steamy again today.......with thunderstorms lateron.....severe is the word they are using..........then I think our cool down comes back..

70F and yucky humid!!!
Had a few thunderstorms rumble though earlier this morning to add to the humidity...
Going up to 79, but gradually falling for a low of 59 tonight.....

It started raining last night and kept raining until mid afternoon. The clouds then thinned out and the sun took over. It was 61 degrees when I checked the thermometer but it was still raining then.

had a t/storm y/day afternoon, weird for the middle of july as it's the dry season......oh well nothing surprises me much now when it comes to weather patterns....72F and sunny today

After all the heat and humidity we are now cool and dry!!!!!
64F going up to just 72 this afternoon.
Mostly sunny skies......
Another massive area of cool air will be sitting over us for the next week......maybe 2!
Below seasonal temps for the next 2 weeks.....
Everyone else will be continue getting weird and wacky weather.....WELCOME TO THE NEW NORM!!!!

beautiful day here......cooler, sunny, warm at 75 and no humidity......it will stay that way until sunday when the humidity comes back....wish it would go back to fla where it belongs......loving these beautiful days without the humidity....and just heat.....great for sleeping too....

I think we hung around 75 today also. I put on one of my flannel shirts this morning as an overshirt but didn't wear it long as I was starting to get too warm. It was overcast this morning and I thought we might be in for some more rain, but it didn't happen. The clouds were gone by midafternoon.

61 with light variable winds and low humidity...hazy sunshine....
Going up to 77....they just can't get the forecast right beyond 24 hours!
Thunderstorms possible later on today...... due to day time heating.....
Still waiting for El Nino to form.....

nice morning, a bit chilly at 55....but its going up to 84 with low humidity and total sunshine.....gotta love it....it wont be around for much longer.

forecast is for more t/storms tonight......so much for the so -called dry season:rolleyes:.......humid today too which is strange for July...73F

70F with winds out of the SW...
Going up to 77 this afternoon with a humidex of 85....
Thunderstorms for this afternoon as a system moves in.
....possibility of severe storms...they say they my have to issue warnings and watches!!!

sunny and chilly this morning at 53.......went to pick blueberries, now its cloudy and 73.....it will remain cloudy all day....I can feel the humidity creeping up ........rain lateron and thru tomorrow.....this weekends a washout....

well the weatherman was wrong yesterday.....the clouds went away about 2ish and it was a lovely sunny day......rain came in the middle of the night.....right now its raining and super humid.....

They were wrong here too Woodie!
Had just a few sprinkles in the late afternoon....
72F going up to 81.....with a humidex of 95....
Hazy sunshine with light winds out of the SW..
Thunderstorms are possible again today.....severe for our area.....we'll see what happens with daytime heating...
We could use the rain if it happens....

the sun came out 2 hours ago, and boy is it steamy outside......HHH.....the humidity must be about 80%....and its at least 80 in temps....did my running around and in for the afternoon.....

raining this morning with super high humidity.....going to 78....hopefully the humidity will break lateron......

It was a warm one yesterday with a high of 91 degrees. I stayed inside most of the day but have to get out and about today.

Boy it's cold today after all the heat and humidity!!!
61F
Only going up to 66 this afternoon....
Had lots of thunderstorms last evening and overnight with load of rain....places inland from us got flooded with trees down and roads impassable! Quite the storm system!!
Winds are gusty and out of the NE!!!! Feels like a cool damp Fall day!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back