What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Been on the wet and humid side for the last several days. Today,looks as if we will have a dry day but,back to rain over this weekend again, high's mid to upper 80's. Anette is sorta use to dealing with rain as she lives in Denmark on sorta an island ( big change for her coming to visit me as I'm like in a valley -- but,I do get some rain there at times ) :p:eek: Anywho,I'm having a goodtime - we went to visit one of her girlfriends in South Carolina. ( her and her husband were leaving on alittle vacation,so we didn't stay very long ) We did comeback home for alittle while and told Anette to rest up cause I plan to take her to an amusement park when the weather becomes dry around here . ( I just love amusement parks,so she's in good shape there for me to share that with her ) Still looking around for some concerts to take her too as well -- I found afew possibilities we could attend and I have a family reunion coming up where I get a chance to introduce her to some of the folks within my family. All in all,things are going along well and hope that all finds everyone the sameway too! Whatever your plans may hold,have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend as well!! :):) * Woodstock === ty for your wish above ya posted!! ^^^^ *

humid and hazy here so far this morning, after a nights worth of rain. going to 75 today. cooler air coming in this afternoon with less humidity.

The weather guesser said it was going to be 10 degrees cooler here today but he missed it by 8 degrees. It was 86 degrees yesterday and it made it to 84 degrees today. We did have a lot of scattered clouds though which he probably thought would keep the temperature down more.

60 and grey here so far. the sunshine is trying hard to peak thru. its been an unusally coolish june. in previous yrs, june comes and the heat is on for the summer, but not this yr, its a sea saw.

finally sunshine this morning, and the humidity is gone for now. bad storms all yesterday. today will be about 80.
happy summer everyone!

Yesterday turned out beautiful since the remnant of tropical storm Bob stayed to the south and moved out quickly!!
Today clear skies and 68F!! Going up to 77 with clear skies and just a light breeze out of the south!
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!

nasty today, with tons of humidity, and felt tropical, along with heavy downpours. cooler weather coming in lateron tonight. a reprieve, and I cannot wait. hate high humidity, just drains me. probably why I continue to live in the NE instead of going south.

Yesterday was beautiful with low humidity and mostly sunny!
Tday will be pretty much the same witha high of 73F humidix of 81!
64 F right now and sunny with just the usually sting of clouds out over the lake!
Light wind out of the WSW......

beautiful day here as well. got 3 inches of rain yesterday, heavy rains and trees down all over the place.
80 today, with sunshine and a light breeze. another 10 day, and hope to have more.

64F and overcast....going up to 73 with some sun and clouds for this afternoon with a humidex of 77.

Was a nice day here yesterday -- been under a rain pocket here for several days and even though the day was nice here yesterday,there was not much anyone was able to really do cause most everything is like water logged! Today the temps are in the lower 70's but yet again,it's been raining for most of the day. ( think I might need to get to work on building an Ark ) :) Hoping the rain gets it out of it's system around here soon,I would like to get outside abit and not run between the raindrops! :):p:cool: ( I have a family reunion on the 3rd of July so .... would be nice to have the weather be nice for us there ) :):) Hope all is going well with everyone -- have yourselves a wonderful day and an upcoming weekend to boot ! :p:p

phil I dont know where you live, but sounds like Im getting the same sort of wet rainy weather. June has brought us about 8 inches of rain with another three for this weekend. Tomato's are showing signs of wilting from too much water. think I will move them under the overhang on the deck to get them out of the wet weather. it started out very nice here, but late afternoon it started to get dark with rain for tonight into tomorrow morning. been a very cool june, thats for sure.

Looks like another nice day here!
61F with clear skies....going up to 72F....
Rain starting this evening and into tomorrow and into Sunday with cooler temps!

lovely day here, and then the curtain closes. tomorrow morning will be ok, then in the afternoon, heavy rain comes in until sunday sometime. they are talking fall like weather here for this weekend. ugh. thought it was summer????

Not going to be a nice day here, or tomorrow!
Ran starting at any time, could be heavy at times with possible thunderstorms today and tomorrow!
61F and that will more then likely be our high for today and 59 for tomorrow....
Clouds at thickening so it is just a matter of time befor the rains start!
YUCK!!!!

raining here and lots more rain this week. only 65 today, if it even gets up to that. june was a bust! lots of rain and cool temps. this will be a short summer.

Dark, dank and drizmal again today!
54F with heavy overcast....and won't get much higher for this afternoon with kight rain....winds are light out of the NE,
Heavy rain and winds yesterday with a nice lightning display out over the lake last evening!!
The lke level has been rising with all the rain we've been getting over the last month!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back