What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We are breaking records here too. It was 97 here today and looks like it will at least be close to that tomorrow.

70F with hazy sunshine! Going up to a muggy 79 this afternoon with thunderstorms possible with all this humidity!

I GOT THE APARTMENT! She called me last evening and said it's mine if I want it! I'll be seeing her on Weds to fill out the rental application ...the lease will be for one year!!!!WoooHooo! I take possession Aug 1st!!!

I think we have a buyer for the property!! He came back with other members of his family and his oldest son to view the house and property.......I think he is hooked!!!
Will know more if he puts in an offer!!!

thats GREAT Ron. Im very happy for you. now lets hope this buyer is serious and makes an offer. then everything will fall into place for you.

dismal and grey with rain coming, and the humidity is like pea soup.

Sounds like things are going your way, Ron.

It wasn't quite as warm here today. It got up to 89 degrees. I'll take that over 98 any day though.

that's great that it is all working out for you Ron!
It is still hot here too. Forest fire still burning, so sky is still grey and periods of ash falling, but not anything as bad as Sunday. The weather guessers say we may get some rain on monday through thursday....I never thought I would be hoping so hard for rain!!

Cool down for today! 61F with some clouds and sun....72 fo this aternoon with mostly sun!!
Winds are out of the NE.

Thank you Janet and Woodie!
Still amazed and stunned at the same time about having my own place!
Heading out later on this morning to go sign the rental agreement! It will feel more real once I sign the papers!

Cool down for today! 61F with some clouds and sun....72 fo this aternoon with mostly sun!!
Winds are out of the NE.

Thank you Janet and Woodie!
Still amazed and stunned at the same time about having my own place!
Heading out later on this morning to go sign the rental agreement! It will feel more real once I sign the papers!

its like pea soup here. very high humidity. thankfully its not very sunny out right now. thunderstorms later on and then a cool down. cannot wait to get rid of the humidity.

63 and raining! Not much of a breeze out of the east....
This afternoon high of 70 with light rain.....clearing up this evening with light winds out of the NW!

I hope it cools down for you soon Randy.

its 60 and grey here today. expecting heavy rains lateron then it will clear up and be lovely for three days. humidity may come back a bit over the weekend.

69 and sunny! Just a slight breeze out of the south.....will shift a bit and come out of the SW with a high of 75F witha 86 humidex!

Warm - humid actually and very wet once again ( been raining on/off for the last few days ). Peeks of sun so far today ( it does exist ):p There is a car and truck show tomorrow that I hope to go too ( as I live across the street from where it will be held ) Anette is not all that interested in going but,she said that she would walk over with me for abit! :) I got tickets for a concert here locally for Tuesday evening of next week for us both -- so,that will help make things better for her going over to the car show ) :cool: We've been having fun together though . ( I still want to take her to an amusement park and introduce her to that world abit!! ( waiting on the weather to corporate there ) :):) High today will be in the lower 80's and hope to see more sunshine today then I do currently as well. Whatever your plans hold for the day,make it a good one and have a wonderful weekend too!! :):cool:

It did cool down today. I spent the day in the kitchen making salsa so it was a great time for it to cool down. I am pretty sure we didn't get out of the 70's today. I had the windows open and the range hood on exhausting the heat from the stove. I got 43 jars of medium hot salsa.

Like where Randy lives in Oregon, it cooled down here today too. finally was able to turn off the air conditioner!! and the steady wind off the ocean was blowing all the smoke from the forest fire up the inlet away from us, so it was a really glorious day!! I spent a lot of it standing in the kitchen pitting cherries to freeze though! We have our 4 grand daughters staying with us right now, ages 5,7,9,11 .... it is a lot of work!! 2 will go home on sunday and the other 2 will stay for a few weeks, then they will switch. so we will have kids here for much of the summer. We might get some rain on Sunday and monday!! I sure hope so. The water restrictions are so severe.

64 and sunny! Going up to 79 with a humidex of 88 this afternoon....they did say we wont be getting an overly hot summer snd so far they have been right......really cools down at night and we are getting heavy dew.....the fishflies have been overly abundent this year and have to use the broom to clean the windows and sills of piles of dead bugs!!!

our summer so far has been too strange, either hot and humid or cold raw and rainy, mostly rainy. yesterday was lovely, and today will be the same. mid 80s, nice breeze and blue skies. the humidity comes back tomorrow as we approach the 90's mark. will be a nice summer weekend.

it is just weird the way the weather patterns have been acting!
66 and partly cloudy ....going up to 77 with a humidex of 88!... not even a whisper of os breeze..very light winds expected out of the SW this aftternoon...

sunny here, and going up to 90 today. there was a nice breeze earlier, but it stopped. I think the humidity will creep up as well lateron today.
going to a bbq. happy the weather is cooperating.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back