Recent content by Annette99

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Annette99

Great Seed Starting Idea

Most people in the northeast that bought tomatoe seedlings last year ended up with tomatoe blight. it was something that came from the growers.
  2. Annette99

Do you have a story to share?

Had a cicada fall into my hair standing under a tree. shortly after moving to NY, had never seen them before. Thought it was a mutant fly. Scared the wits out of me.
  3. Annette99

That Good Navy Chow

Oh my gosh your feeding the Navy. I also add celery. That's a whole lot of pot roast. Also have to have garlic bread with this. Use real butter and fresh minced garlic with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese..
  4. Annette99

Building a Framework for 4ft Growlights!

Nice job. I want one too!!!!!
  5. Annette99

Hi from SC!

A big warm welcome from the Hudson Valley of New York!!!!!!
  6. Annette99

"Free Flower Shears. (US)

I ordered them too. Will be a bonus if we get them.
  7. Annette99

sad to see it go

Wow, Blueaussie and Kya, great sites and very reasonable, thanks for sharing.
  8. Annette99

sad to see it go

There is a rumor that value seeds sold unsold seeds from Thomson and Morgan leftover stock from the year before. If you buy T&M seeds the pack in the envelope is exactly the same as your pack of value seeds. I have always ordered from Value seed and could only say the germination rate is not...
  9. Annette99

Hello Y'all

A big welcome from the HUDSON valley of New York. You have found a great place with wonderful people.
  10. Annette99

New trade list

Karen, I got the seeds today, thank you so much. You are very generous.
  11. Annette99

Sad Sad Day

I am so sorry for your loss,I know they are a huge part of the family, big, big, hugs.
  12. Annette99

Robins are here

Oh to see a robin, we had them last year at this time, has been an unusually cold winter and they are hiding somewhere. I too am ready for spring. Let's hope it comes soon.
  13. Annette99

New trade list

Afew more seeds that I have to trade or for postage. purple coneflower echinacea sweet annie artemesia white balloon flower platycodon blue balloon flower platycodon columbine aquilegia songbird mix perennial hibiscus pink eastern redbud GF Tall marigold 3-4" orange/yellow GF...
  14. Annette99

New trade list

All of the seeds are from my 2009 gardens, the ones marked DG/GF are trades I got from Daves Garden or Gf members. The prarie moon and gardens north seeds are new seeds I ordered for this year that have more seeds than I can use. I will trade pack for pack or for postage. Prefer bubble wrapped...
  15. Annette99

Any one ever tried GA3 for seed germination

I haven't had much luck through the years with seeds that need to be warmed for 4 weeks, then chilled for 12 weeks and then warmed again, hope this will help. Thanks for the inquiries.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com