Recent content by bibee

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

A Few Seeds To Trade

Email or PM me your list and let me look. If I don't see anything you can send sasbe ok.
  2. B

A Few Seeds To Trade

Fidelslady I sent you an PM.. I don't know how to change my trade list can someone help me.
  3. B

A Few Seeds To Trade

My old man was cleaning and thru them out I'm sorry
  4. B

A Few Seeds To Trade

The number beside the seeds are how many trade I have Here are some seeds I have for trade sunflower mix some of these are big flowers--as many as u gerber daisy Palm Tree seeds as many as u want Poppies This is what Seeds I would Love to have. Peter Pepper Seeds((really...
  5. B

Newbie from South Carolina

Thank You Thank You Thank You
  6. B

Thanks each and everyone of you for the warm welcomes.
  7. B

Miss baby thanks for the welcome glad to see some old friends. & Miss dale we didn't get rain yesterday for once. But every day before that. & yes I still have seeds. I need to start some. I lost all mine 2 u need some LOL.
  8. B

Hi all some on here may already know me. Hi old friends. But I'm a stay at mom of 3 and grandma of 1 and new 1 next month. I love to garden,bake,sew and take care of my family.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back