Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

whats up Doc

last year witnercame in this carrot started growing, then it got extremely cold a few times to kill all off but the carrot, and well Man this sucker was just to much, I was asked to pull it. and the dwaarf carrot lived up to its name Lol
  2. F

Sedum

started a seedum
  3. F

grow lite not like the store ones

this is what I reviewed. hooked it to a powerbank will allow t orun a few hours the recharge, does a great job will help with the starter plants fr sure
  4. F

solar irrigation drip

I was lucky to review this and funny how the carrot survived you bet W i n t e r. this will work out fine for the back as well front, waters for three levels per 12 and or 24 hours just have water.
  5. F

winter is nearing its over soon or is it

last fall, took the Red pepper in again, and changed out the potting soil, we have one pepper on it, 3rd year will be spring. I have a small pepper plant as well, also with a pepper on it, both doing fine, slow t ogrow, due to the cold winter, put a plant lite on most the time . I also...
  6. F

Seeds are in Home Depot

walked int to Home Depot the other day and laid down on the tables ready to put up are the seeds. grabbed a few and gonna have some fun starting out. will see what sprouts
  7. F

Pepper transplant

we know you can bring in insects and all, so cleaned up and amazing how we got one fruit on her and on a small one on that,
  8. F

winter update

Pepper has started, lemon tree waiting this season see if it starts the flowering, cyclimen waiting apone the bloom, and the store to get another, had theseeds that started but did not make it pass a sprout, the African violet took off like no tomorrow healthy for sure, and started one...
  9. F

Pineapple

vids said oh if a plastic tab goes through won't grow. well Plant is inside now it took off, knowing a two year cycle will be needed to see a pineapple shoot up. amazed with the growth and its in for the seasons
  10. F

Myrtle Crepe

We have/had a Myrtle crepe. well its leaves were less, looked like it was dying , did not bloom, so out it came, pulled up, replantingwith canna. and seedum. easiert otake care of
  11. F

not Summer but already fruiting

12. F

gnats your suggestions

wonder if anyone has a real method: Gnats. use palmolive, lemon scented dishwasher, and water, 1 Tsp. and 2 leters. spray, then water two hours later, epeat, another said use palmolive and alcohol and water. some said to get all the potting mix off and rinse. well wonder if the Gnats come...
  13. F

Spider plant where to or how to

As in the U.S. of A. I am not seeing inthe store at Home Depot, or Lowes, my location stores, may not stock or have the room but when I go to the other ones still no Spider plants. I can go on to Etsy.com order, or find seeds and grow my own. I could not imagine this is hard to find, like...
  14. F

Garden progress

Did a garden bed, last year pepper and tomato and more... d onot all write or watch at once, LOL
  15. F

this is a seed pod of a Cyclamen, when do you know:

Happy to see a Seed pod one of three to make it, as the sem just showed its thiness, I put a pot right under it, knowing there are seeds inside, when is the right time, to Pop open and start the germination of the new sees. anyone have advice???
  16. F

Radish

17. F

canna lili only if

18. F

Foxgloves are they:

I saw a vid, Deadliest plant on Earth, FoxGlove; the way the person said touch it you will die, should I go out and get rid of the seeds I planted last year. Be done with them? I d onot want to have that deadly plant around at all if it is that true? Anyone have their Opinion on it?
  19. F

Strawberry

did not know they were a bulb, according to the pkg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back